GIFTS OF PRODUCT, PROPERTY OR SERVICES
An in-kind gift of property or services may be the best way for an individual or organization to help fight hunger. Do you have a piece of equipment that might be of use? Are you a food business that could donate surplus product? Perhaps you have special skills and expertise you can share with the Food Bank.
Examples of In-kind Gifts:
- Graphic design services
- English to Spanish translation services
- T-shirt printing
- Invitation printing
- Flowers for special events
- Legal advice
- Stock or other assets
- Warehouse equipment or equipment repairs
- Transportation for moving food from the donor to the Food Bank
- Surplus food your company grows, manufactures, packages, stores, distributes, transports, serves or sells
To discuss possibilities, please contact our Donor Relations Director, or, if your gift would be food, please contact our Food Industry Liaison or Inventory Control Director.