Overnight Oatmeal with Berries
A perfect on-the-go breakfast which is also good for you! Make two or three at a time so you have several days of quick, healthy breakfasts.
- 1/2 cup low-fat milk
- 1/4 cup fat-free Greek yogurt
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup uncooked rolled oats
- 1/4 cup frozen raspberries
- Combine milk, Greek yogurt, honey, cinnamon and vanilla extract in a container or jar with a lid.
- Add oats and mix well.
- Gently fold in raspberries.
- Cover and refrigerate 8 hours or overnight.
- Enjoy cold or heat as desired.