Baked Eggs & Cheese. Yes, Please!
This classic combo of eggs and cheese is a perfect dish for breakfast, a light lunch or a quick dinner. Add your favorite vegetables and spices for a meal that is tasty and sure to please!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Serving Size: 1/4 recipe
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1/2 cup non-fat milk
1/2 cup low-fat, grated cheese
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1 1/2 teaspoon oregano
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Grease a medium baking dish or small cake pan with oil and heat in oven for a few minutes.
3. In a bowl, beat eggs.
4. Mix in milk, grated cheese, garlic powder and oregano.
5. Carefully remove pan from oven. Pour mixture into hot pan.
6. Bake 20 minutes or until eggs are firm.
7. Cut into four wedges. Serve immediately.
Recipe courtesy of USDA Mixing Bowl