The RED Bus will provide community resource assistance, nutrition education and nutritious food to communities with high levels of food insecurity. We will facilitate the delivery of these resources through benefits enrollment (SNAP, TANF, CHIP, and Medicaid), emergency food relief, and leveraging partnerships across critical zip codes needing high levels of food support.
If you are interested in hosting the RED Bus at your location, please review and agree to the notice. Please note: The form is a request, and its submission does not guarantee the RED Bus will be scheduled.
• MUST submit request at least 2 weeks prior to the event.
• MUST be in the Fort Worth, TX area ONLY.
• MUST be a community event open to the public. (Church, School, Community center, Health clinic, Back to school event, Etc.)
• Event MUST be a minimum of 4 hours long and no longer than 8 hours.
• MUST allow TAFB staff to provide assistance with benefits such as- SNAP, TANF, Chip, Medicaid/ Savings Program.
• Product provided by TAFB for the event cannot be sold, used for community meals, or used to raise money.
Treatment of Participants
• Participants must be able to provide required identification, proof of address and income to apply for benefits.
• Distributes or provides food based on need, emergency, or illness. (If requested)
• Does not require individuals to exchange money or services for food.
• Does not exclude individuals from assistance based on race, color, gender, age, religion, national origin, disability, or political affiliations.
• Does not require attendance at any religious or political meetings before receiving assistance.
We appreciate your support of our mission and encourage you to explore the many other opportunities to help us in the fight against hunger.
Note: Our RED bus request is intended to enhance existing events, such as resource/info fairs. If you would like to host a reoccurring mobile or become a Brick and Mortar to help feed the community, please go to tafb.org/partners. Thank you so much for supporting us in our fight against hunger!