Creamy Peanut Dip
This quick and simple dip goes great with a variety of different fruits, vegetables, and whole grains such as apples, pears, bananas, pretzels and celery sticks.
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 cup vanilla yogurt
In a small bowl, mix together peanut butter and orange juice until smooth.
Stir in vanilla yogurt.
Cover and refrigerate until chilled.
Smart Shopping Tips
Cooking & Serving Tips:
- To avoid unhealthy additives in peanut butter, check the ingredients list. Ideally, the only ingredients will be dry roasted peanuts. Avoid peanut butters with “hydrogenated” oils.
- Check the nutrition facts panel and choose brands that are low in sodium and sugar.
- Most “natural” peanut butters will separate and have a layer of oil on top. Stirring it all together can be tricky. Storing peanut butter in the fridge will help keep it from separating again.
- Stir in chocolate chips, nuts or raisins for extra texture and sweetness.