[vc_row][vc_column][tek_sectiontitle st_title=”Garden Workshop: Transforming Landscapes with Edible Plants” st_title_tag=”” st_subtitle_decoration=”” st_separator_enable=”separator_off” st_text_align=”text-center” st_width=”st_fullwidth”][vc_column_text]Maintaining a backyard garden or community garden plot can be more work than some want to commit to. Luckily, there are low-maintenance ways to add edible plants to an existing landscape that are also visually appealing. These plants can be a great (and tasty) addition to any residential or commercial landscape.
This workshop will include information on:
• Unique edible and beneficial plants that do well in North Texas
• Ways to add edible plants to existing landscape
• Low-maintenance, visually appealing edible plants
• Useful resources and networking
• And much more![/vc_column_text][tek_button button_text=”REGISTER FOR EVENT” button_action=”button-action-link” button_link=”url:https%3A%2F%2Fwww.eventbrite.com%2Fe%2F115243107236″ button_position=”button-center”][vc_empty_space]